Addiction costs American businesses $81 billion annually through loss of productivity, turnover, theft, sick leave, absenteeism, and quality of work.
Is Your Organization Prepared?
How are your employees coping with stress and burnout?
What does your organization do to create safe spaces to share and learn?
Where can they find help that meets their needs?
Benefits of providing ICARE’s Preventative Substance Misuse Resources in your Workplace:
- Improved productivity.
- Decreased workers’ compensation premiums in some states.
- Shows commitment to employees’ well-being, performance, and future with the organization.
- Lower absenteeism.
- Reduces the risk of behavioral health issues.
- And, of course, happier, better adjusted, more successful employees.
Let’s talk about solutions for your organization. Set up a complementary consultation.
You have the needs. We have the solutions.
ICARE Workforce Products & Services
A non-clinical online assessment tool useful in determining addiction risk. Individuals receive confidential results. Manager receives anonymous aggregated results.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the Stages of Change Model and its application to Addiction Recovery.
- Identify the hidden costs and impacts that substance misuse disorders and addiction have on individuals, families, and the workforce.
- Learn the four stages of Addictive Behavior and how personal knowledge, values, and behaviors can prevent and reduce the risk and cost of addiction in each stage.
for the workforce
Bi-monthly timely topics for your employees, such as opiate, marijuana, relapse recovery, alcohol, and roots of addiction.
Train the Trainer
Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness
Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness – HR
- How Marijuana, Opioids and Other Drugs are Impacting the 21st Century Workforce and You.
- Addiction Explained: What it is, how it works and what you can do about it.
- DEI Plus: Unleashing the hidden power of the Addiction Aware and Recovery-Minded workforce.
- Exploring the trends and best practices being used to help the Workforce Recover from the Impact of COVID.
- Sober Curious Workplace Cultures: Curing the Sickness of Silence about Substance Misuse and Addiction.