Because we have live training instructors, copyrighted material and administrative expenses related to the operation of our programs we do not offer 100% scholarships, but incremental price reductions on our programs while still allowing for students to participate in funding their education and allowing us to pay for the expenses related to offering scholarship recipients their training.
For applicants who demonstrate merit and financial need we offer 25%, 50%, and 75% scholarships on the following credential programs:
- Certified Professional Recovery Coach Dual (CPRC Dual)
- Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Certified Facilitator of Addiction Awareness for HR Professionals (CFAA-HR)
- Certified Facilitator of Addiction Awareness (CFAA)
Selection of Scholarship Recipients
Recipients are selected on an objective and nondiscriminatory basis. Scholarship Awards are granted based upon the availability of scholarship funds, demonstrated merit, demonstrated financial need and in cases where live meetings are included, classroom space.
Individuals and organizations will submit applications and/or nominations of potential candidates or organizations for consideration who meet the scholarship selection criteria noted below. Organizations that receive Scholarship Grants may designate specific individuals to use the scholarship.
Criteria for Selection
The criteria to be used in selecting scholarship recipients accomplish the underlying mission and purpose of ICARE International Center for Addiction and Recovery Education, NET Institute and the IAPRC.
Applicants must pay a one-time $35 application fee to be considered for a scholarship grant and grant funds are not guaranteed.
Scholarship criteria for individuals or organizations may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prior or current commitment to addiction and/or recovery support education or training
- Prior or current addiction, recovery support or community-related volunteer, work experience or performance
- Recommendations from associates, colleagues, mentors, co-workers, pastors, supervisors, instructors, or any others who have knowledge of the individual or organizational applicant’s capabilities
- The individual’s or organization’s past or current achievements and community involvements
- Future addiction-related personal, career, professional or organizational goals and objectives
In connection with scholarship grants to individuals working in areas, or to achieve a specific objective that relates to the ICARE, NET Institute or IAPRC mission, recipients may include graduate students, scholars, professionals or other individuals with specialized skills or knowledge.
Criteria shall be related to the purpose of the Scholarship Program under which the scholarship award is established and may include:
- Prior experience
- Contributions to the field
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Financial need
- Character, ability, motivation, and potential
If you believe you meet any of the above criteria, please purchase an application with the link below. You will receive a link to your application after successful transaction.
Complete the application along with a brief description of why you are seeking the scholarship and how you meet the criteria.
Allow us 7-10 business days to review your application. You can expect one of the following outcomes:
- Approval with instruction on how to join the next cycle of your program.
- Approval contingent upon space available in upcoming program of your choice.
- Decline to offer you a scholarship at this time.
We reserve the right to decline any application for any reason including insufficient scholarship space available in our programs, lack of supported eligibility, or any other reason we may feel offering the scholarship will not advance the mission of ICARE, NET Institute and IAPRC.
For your optimal success in our programs you must be proficient in the English language (USA).