Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness HR
Training for HR and Management
Next Cycle: Wednesdays, March 8 – May 3, 2023
Here’s What You’re Going to Learn:
By the end of the ICARE Certified Facilitator in Addiction Awareness – HR training,you will be able to deliver an engaging business or community presentation that quickly reveals the truth about addiction. You will be able to invite participants into authentic conversation and experiential learning surrounding the breaking down of stigma and silence around addiction issues.
You will also learn the differences between Drug Free, Recovery Friendly, and Recovery Supportive Workplaces and prepare a plan for a model to be implemented in your workplace.
Students will earn Certification and access to use a practical, engaging Addiction Awareness ‘Lunch & Learn’ Presentation and related materials. The course content is presented in six parts:
- Addiction Awareness
- Professional Facilitation Skills
- Resiliency Training
- Understanding Opioid and Other Drug Use and Addiction
- Substance Misuse and Workplace Culture
- Creating a Recovery Friendly/Supportive Workplace.
Students share content and resources designed to reduce stigma, overcome myths, build resiliency, and promote conscious choices about alcohol, drugs and other risky behaviors. Students will identify, engage, deliver content, and follow-up with a range of community groups and businesses.
Identify Signs of Substance Misuse
- Training includes: Full Participant Guide and Ready-to-Use Materials
- Facilitators also Receive: Introductory Membership in iCoachRecovery, Participation in Closed Facebook Group, Discounts on Other Certification Programs
- 20-hour CEU Training Live Online
- Certification as an Addiction Awareness Facilitator through the IAPRC
Secure your seat now in the next ICARE CFAA Program $2,297.
Now offering NAADAC, National Wellness Institute (NWI) and SHRM Educational Hours. See purchase cart for options.
March – May 2023 Schedule:
- *Wednesday, March 8 11am-1pm ET
First Live Online meeting with Facilitator Isabelle Wettergren: Addiction Awareness
- Wednesday, March 15
- *Wednesday, March 22 11am-1pm ET
Second Live Online meeting with Facilitator Isabelle Wettergren: Addiction Awareness
- *Wednesday, March 29 11am-3pm ET
Third Live Online meeting with Facilitator Jesse Harless: Facilitation Training
- *Wednesday, April 5 10am-1pm ET
Fourth Live Online meeting with Facilitator Jesse Harless: Resiliency Training
- Wednesday, April 12 11am-12pmET
Fifth Live Coaching call with Jesse Harless (Optional)
- Wednesday, April 19
Pre-Recorded meeting and self-study content with Cheryl Brown Merriwether: Understanding Drug Use and Addiction
- *Wednesday, April 26 11am-1pm ET
Sixth Live Online Meeting with Facilitator Heather Lowe: Sober Curious Movement, Alcohol & Opiates
- *Wednesday, May 3 11am-1pm ET
Seventh Live Online Meeting with Facilitator Jesse Harless: Recovery Friendly Workplace
*These Live Sessions are mandatory for successful completion of the program.
ICARE Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness - HR
ICARE Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness training for HR Management (CFAA-HR).
This presents all the training material that is in the CFAA + 6 hours of additional HR specific training on topics such as Understanding Drug Use and Addiction, Substance Misuse & Workplace Culture, and Creating a Recovery Supportive Workplace.