Addiction Awareness in the Workplace Training
Introducing the ICARE Certified Facilitator in Addiction Awareness for HR & Managers training program
ICARE Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness for HR Management (CFAA-HR). This presents all the training material that is in the CFAA + 6 hours of additional HR specific training on topics such as Understanding Drug Use and Addiction, Substance Misuse & Workplace Culture, and Creating a Recovery Supportive Workplace.
“Our organizational partnership with the International Center for Addiction and Recovery Education (ICARE) provides Central Florida’s Human Resources professionals with engaging programs, certifications, and focused employer initiatives . This partnership created the training program – Addiction Awareness in the Workplace – Human Resources – which equips HR professionals with knowledge and skills to support employees impacted by substance use disorder. The training was developed to educate the HR practitioner and provides a toolkit for implementation within a business or organization. CareerSource Central Florida appreciates ICARE, an organization deeply engaged in the crisis, as a partner, and we are excited to offer the training in our community to provide workplace solutions in the fight against opioids.”
Identify Signs of Substance Misuse
ICARE Certified Facilitator Addiction Awareness - HR
This presents all the training material that is in the CFAA + 6 hours of additional HR specific training on topics such as Understanding Drug Use and Addiction, Substance Misuse & Workplace Culture, and Creating a Recovery Supportive Workplace.
Train and Certify Your Workforce – Request a Discovery Call
Here’s What You’re Going to Learn:
- Learn how to deliver an engaging presentation that quickly reveals the truth about addiction.
- You will be able to invite participants into authentic conversation and experiential learning surrounding the breaking down of stigma and silence around addiction issues.
- Learn the differences between Drug Free, Recovery Friendly, and Recovery Supportive Workplaces
- Learn to prepare a model to be implemented in your workplace.
- You will earn Certification and access to use a practical, engaging Addiction Awareness materials.
The course content is presented in six parts:
- Addiction Awareness
- Professional Facilitation Skills
- Resiliency Training
- Understanding Opioid and Other Drug Use and Addiction
- Substance Misuse and Workplace Culture
- Creating a Recovery Friendly/Supportive Workplace.
Students share content and resources designed to reduce stigma, overcome myths, build resiliency, and promote conscious choices about alcohol, drugs and other risky behaviors.
Students will identify, engage, deliver content, and follow-up with a range of community groups and businesses.
- Training includes: Full Participant Guide and Ready-to-Use Materials
- Facilitators also Receive: Introductory Membership in iCoachRecovery, Participation in Closed Facebook Group, Discounts on Other Certification Programs
- 20-hour CEU Training Live Online
- Certification as an Addiction Awareness Facilitator through the IAPRC
Sign up for our Free Handout - Instant Download
"Building a Recovery Friendly Workplace"